Channel balance identification

A quick learner from USA says:
As requested, I am sending you photos of the channel balance that I need to replace.
The markings on the channel balance can be seen in one of the photos- they are UB 28D.
Please advise as to what item I should order from your catalogue.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This balance seems to resemble our S380-30 channel balance, which comes with our 15-005 and 19-005 pre-attached. Look it over and tell me if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)