Channel balance replacement

A home owner from New Jersey says:
Tip to tip 15 inches
Metal alone is 14 inches by 1/2 inch
Manufacturer is silver line
#a1340
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm certain we can replace this balance for you. You have a special kind of balance for a hinged window and it will have to be custom made. There are just a couple things I wanted to clear up first.

These balances are asymmetrical, which means the one on the left side of the window is different from the one on the right. There are two differences: one balance has both nylon attachments at either end while the other balance only has one, and each balance has a different stamp.

The balance in your picture is obviously the one that has both nylon attachments. Is this all you needed? If so, can you tell me how many you want?

If you need the other side, as well, that shouldn't be a problem. I just need to know what that stamp reads and how many of those you need, as well.
A home owner from Sayreville, NJ 08872 says:
Thanks for your response Tom

Can you give a price quote before you make it. And I am also interested in a replacement for the other side of window. The number on that one is A1330

So I guess the quote should be an itemized one

Thanks again
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I'd be happy to send you a price quote, which is included with the custom balance order link I will email you. We won't make it until you actually place the order, so you can review the price and information beforehand. I just need to know how many of each you need. Once I know that, I'll email you the special order link.
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.