Channel balance stamped with "27 1/2 3"

A landlord from New Jersey says:
The markings are 27 1/2 3. That?s all it says on the old one... help! What replacement part do I buy?
A landlord from New Jersey says:
I may need to order custom channel balances for three windows. 27 1/2 3
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. I believe we can replace this balance, though it will have to be specially made due to its length. Before we can continue, can you confirm the depth of the bottom shoe? It's the nylon piece closer to the camera in your first photo. I think that might be either our 1" deep 15-005 or 1-3/32" deep 15-004

Can you also tell me how many of these you need?

A landlord from Berlin says:

This is a pic of the boot if it helps. I would need six of these for three windows

Thank you!!

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D22BA80B-FA27-4226-9A71-4099EF691AB1.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that picture does not tell me the depth of the shoe. See the image below, this should clarify the dimension we need. Both shoes are the same size except for the depth.

Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
Comparison of 15-004 and 15-005
A landlord from Berlin NJ says:
Does this photo help? My tenant is taking these pics. If not I can get the part and send/bring it to you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 74283283-3E76-4D8F-A8BE-E8AE9FAAD713.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

No, now you're measuring the top attachment. The bottom boot is what we need you to measure, but we need the depth. Please carefully go over the image I posted in my last response for reference. All you need to do is tell me if you have the 15-004 or 15-005 based on the depth, which is the only difference. The 15-004 is 1-3/32" deep and the 15-005 is 1" deep. Once you tell me that I will email you a special order link for 6.

A landlord from Berlin says:
One inch ?
Profile picture of Tom

Great, thanks. I will email you a special order link now for six of these balances.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.