Channel balance stem

A quick learner from Genoa, il says:
Looking for stem replacement that attaches window to balance channel
A quick learner from Genoa, il says:
After further searching i discovered the part im lookin for you guys call a sash pivot bar. Mine is 2 1/2" long, holes are 1" apart. 1st hole is 13/16" from tab end.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200521_142419.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your pivot bar is unfortunately not made anymore, but many customers have reported that our 26-424 works well as a substitute. Look it over and see what you think. 

I don't know who made it originally, unfortunately, just that this style hasn't been made in a long time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at