Channel balance with unknown bottom shoe

A handy person from San Francisco CA says:
I have a balance that seems to have a shoe that I don't see on your site. That shoe is stamped 'Patent # 6958264' It appears longer than any that you show. The metal part of the channel measures 23 5/8" end to end. 24" is slightly past the middle of the shoe, about in the middle of the 'PAT' part of the stamping. I had decided that the 24" SERIES 385 CHANNEL BALANCE with a 2330 spring would be close but I'm not sure. the 'fins' of the shoe are clearly broken off as well so I can't determine the proper height of the shoe either. Please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9806.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9808.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2330
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9810.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9811.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You do not have a Series 385 balance. You have a special type that will need to be a custom order. I have a pretty good idea of what you have, though, thanks to your photos. The only discrepancy is the bottom fitting; yours has broken off, so all the details aren't visible. It should look something like the image below. You may want to check an undamaged version to confirm.

Type 14 Shoe

Assuming I'm right, please tell me how many you wish to buy. Once I know that, I'll email you a purchase link and price quote for that quantity.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.