Channel balance and top sash guide

A handy person from Camp hill says:
Looking for replacement channel balance lengths 17 in and 23 in. Bottom shoe is 1"x1"x1/2". Top part is 1 1/4"x 1/2.

Also need replacement top sash guide

Top sash guide is 1 3/4" long, widest top part is 7/8".
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
For the top sash guide, see if our 18-032 is a match. I also recommend our Series 390 channel balance. Make sure to carefully compare our dimensions to your own hardware in both cases.
A quick learner says:
I see the only difference in the 390 and 351 series is that the bottom shoe is 1/8" wider in the 390. Mine measures 1". Will I have any problems if I go with the 390 and the shoe is an 1/8" wider than what I had?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. Do you mean the depth? If so, then you might want to consider the Series 351 instead. This one uses out 15-002 shoe, which has a depth of 1", not 1-1/8".
A quick learner says:
Whoops....yes I did mean depth. Ok great. Thank you for your help.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.