Channel balanced stamped "Caldwell"

A quick learner from Michigan, USA says:
Hi,

I have several of the same type window, same style balances. Stamped "Caldwell". I have attached pictures and hope you can tell me which parts to order. Are they ordered as singles, or pairs. I hope you can see these pics!
thanks,

Carol
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Carol. Before we can suggest an applicable replacement non-tilt channel balance, I just need to know a bit more information. First, what is the length of the metal channel? Please do not include the plastic attachments in your measurements.

Next, what is the depth of your shoe? For an example of what I'm talking about, please refer to the chart below and pick out the show that is closest to your bottom shoe. Keep in mind that while a fraction of an inch difference may not seem like much, it is still fairly important for the function of your balance.
Diagram on how to choose between the 15-001, 15-002, 15-004, and 15-005 channel balance shoes.
Diagram on how to choose between the 15-001, 15-002, 15-004, and 15-005 channel balance shoes.
A quick learner says:
Hi Tom, The end does have wings, and the measurement you needed is .98" (15-005?). The length of the metal is 27". Please let me know what else you need to order. Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us with the information, Carol.

With the measurements confirmed, please take a look at the S380-27 Channel Balance with the stamp option 2640.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.