Channel balancers

A distributor from Westminster says:
Good morning. We're a glass company in Southern California and we've stunbled across a customer who needs new channel balancers. I found your logo sticker on a balance and the part number 29C. I also need 26B.
If you can provide these parts, I'll need 4 - 29C's & 6 - 26B's.

Thanks for your time on this small order.

Regards,
Sam
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello Sam. I believe we can help you find what you need, but we will need a little more information first. The numbers you provided to us only indicate the weight amount of what the balance can hold. We would need to see some photos of the balance in question. If you could also include measurements and dimensions, that would be a great help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.