Channel balances

A professional from Churchville,Pa says:
Hello,
I have a customer looking for two channel balances. One is stamped 2230P and the other is stamped 2240P. They both have the top ends which I believe is part #19-008. The one stamped 2230P looks like it has #15-025 attached to the bottom but the other balance did not. Is that normal?

Would you be able to send me a quote for these two balances. Let me know if you need more info.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6179EC73-F5C1-419A-9880-4A6E797EB6EF.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 14892E9C-A4D5-4B7C-A64D-9EBAEFD3E1D8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5119AB47-5CDB-4C6B-B08D-656170EE9672.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3E63D43-3802-49E3-81FB-7F341C86A996.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The balance configuration is in fact totally normal. That's exactly how these balances were meant to work. They have an asymmetrical setup because these are hinged sashes. It's a bit funky, but fortunately we still carry this old hardware and can supply. It just has to be a custom order. I'll email you an order link and price quote right now for 1 of each. Let me know if you have any questions!

Any by the way, thank you for figuring everything out before you even came to us. Because of the strange design of these balances, they're a headache to explain to most customers. I wish everyone was as insightful as you are!

A professional from Churchville,Pa says:
Thanks for the help and no problem at all on my end. Honestly your website makes it easy to find some of these odd parts. All I generally do is search a certain keyword, in this case "2230P", and read prior discussions. Most of the time you'll find someone who was looking for the same part and you'll see the parts numbers that Swisco recommended. So thank you and your website.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm glad you found our site helpful! Thanks again for considering us and please let me know how it works out. If you run into any issues we'll be happy to assist you as best as we can.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.