3530 Channel balances needed...

A contractor from San Francisco CA says:
Can you please tell me what model channel balances that I should order to replace units detailed in the attached pictures?
User submitted photo of their window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I would start by looking at our S370-36 channel balance. I think this looks like the closest match, but carefully compare our pictures and dimensions to your own hardware to compare. Make sure to especially look over the nylon attachments that come with the S370-36 to confirm that they are the same as yours. I would also recommend the 3530 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)