Channel guide for casement window

A landlord from 45220 says:
Looking for a channel guide for my casement window. I saw your product code 39-504, but it was too short. Do you have any that are around 16" long? I have attached some pictures.

thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0741.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0743.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0744.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0745.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

You may be able to use our 39-556 track that is 16" long but we would need to see a picture of your operator, including a close up of the end of the arm that glides in the track, to see if it would be compatible. Thank you!

A landlord from 45220 says:
Thanks for the response. I am using operator from your website. Product number 39-001. Does that help?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the confirmation! I don't think that our 16" track will work with your operator but we'll do some research to determine the best replacement for your 16" track. We will reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

If you have the 39-001 operator, you will need to use a track like the 39-504. However, we could not come up with one that is 16" long. You could either repair the track you have now or drill new holes to attach the 39-504 track in the location that will work best for your window and will allow the window to close when operated. The only drawback I see is that the window will probably not open up as far as it originally did.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.