Replacement Channel hardware, not sure what its called

A quick learner from California says:
I purchased 4 channel balances from you last week. They fit but the platic pieces on the window broke. It's the pieces that the top of the channel balance pushes up against.

Can you tell me what part # those pieces are? It looks like they are attached to the window by screws. My second question is if there are similar plastic pieces for the bottom part of the window that "marries" to the bottom plastic pieces of the channel balance. If so, I like to get part #s for those also. Thanks.

(4) S350-28 : 28" Series 350 Channel Balance

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us! I'm glad to hear that the channel balance worked out for you.

Now, the part you're describing sounds like it might be a Top Sash Guide. Take a look through that section and see if you can find something that matches up. If you aren't sure, you can take a picture of your broken top sash guide and upload it here for us to look at!

Take care when removing the screw that holds the guide in, as it also holds the frame together. Be sure to hold the corner of the window and reinstall the screw right away!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)