Channel replacement

A home owner from Sacramento Ca says:
i'm pretty sure this is the s390 channel, i'm not sure about the shoe. it actually measures 1 1/4 inch. show 15-001 says it's 1 1/8. will that work? LaRee
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't have any shoe that has a 1-1/4" depth. The closest we have is our 15-003, which has a 1-3/16" depth. Look it over and see what you think.

If that's what you need, then your balance will have to be specially made. Please tell me what the number printed on your metal channel reads, as well as how many balances you need, and then I'll email you an order link and price quote for that quantity.

A home owner from Sacramento Ca says:
Tom, I think I was measuring the wrong part. if i take the shoe and lay it on it's side it measures 1 1/8 in. If that is the case then I think I need non-tilt, width 1/2 in top 19-002 show 15-001 390 channel balance length 16 in. I will need 6 total. the number on the back of my current one is
1550-22 W. Thank you for your help. I just don't want to order and then send back if wrong. LaRee
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Oh, I see. If the depth is 1-1/8" like how we measure our 15-001, then our S390-16 will be a great match. The 1550 option available for this balance should also do the trick.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.