Channel replacement parts

A handy person from Fort Collins, CO says:
I need 4 sets of top and bottom glides as well as the rivets and possibly a rivet tool. I believe the parts are #19-004/15-002 from the pictures on your website. The channel is 39/64" square. and has a number that looks like 28302 on the side. Maybe that is 2830? Would you happen to know where I can buy the plastic glazing that holds the glass? I haven't found that one yet.


User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. If you were interested in the complete balance, you could consider our S370-29. If the nylon guides are failing then the springs may not be far behind. This comes with the 19-004 balance top and 15-002 bottom, like you picked out. As for the glazing you need, I think it could be either our 55-006 for single pane glass or 55-030 for insulted glass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)