Charging Tools: What's the difference?

A home owner from Virginia Beach, VA says:
Between the 75-006 and the 75-033, are they both used for the same purpose. They both say for Tilt Windows. Is one better or easier to use than the other? Thanks
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The Swisco 75-033 is mostly used by service people who are constantly working on windows; where the Swisco 75-006 is for less frequent service work. Both work very well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at