Chest of Drawers slides -

A home owner from Vincennes, Indiana says:
I have the metal runners but I need the plastic ends ( front and back) that hold the drawer in place as it is pulled forward and back. I have two drawers needing the replacement ends. I had a page from your site on my computer showing dimensions, but I somehow lost it. If needed, I will try harder to find it again and get the exact sizes. Thank You so much !!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B81F00B4-C1E1-4B5D-BB15-A9FB95F59CA4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04A40CBB-B3FB-411D-929D-062B0C944F2F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ED381FAA-A0CA-4533-BE35-ECA73FEA2526.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B6081759-D380-4432-A648-04D29918E2D0.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! You have the Kenlin drawer socket and runner. See our 32-081 and 32-076, respectively. These should be just what you were looking for.

A home owner from Vincennes, Indiana says:
Many thanks Tom! I would like to order 4 pieces for my 2 drawers. Two of the 32-076 and two of the 32-081. Please reply stating the amount I will need to pay you and the preferred
method of payment. I will be so glad to get the drawers fixed. Thank you again and God Bless!!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad you think they're a good fit. You can find a detailed price breakdown for each product on their respective store pages, which I linked you to above. You can also place an order on our site any time you wish.

How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.