Choosing the correct keypad and door keeper

A home owner from Marysville Washington says:
Hi, I am looking to purchase the 82-086 keypad lock set I also would like to purchase a Door keeper, could you please tell me which ones I need to make this work on my sliding glass door, thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57CBB41E-CD4D-4A85-8372-63498082C897.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CD980F41-2468-445D-ABB8-2B5C3F027560.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe the 82-086 will work for your door. You should consider our 82-081 instead. I believe this is a newer version of your older style lock set.

As for the keeper, there are a couple different options. Your old mortise looks like our 82-238, which is compatible with keepers like the 89-030 and 89-036. The 89-030 is more common, so look at that first, but you should also consider the 89-036 as a potential solution.

A home owner from Marysville Washington says:
I will purchase the 82-081 and the 89-030, I hope they will work together and work with my sliding glass door. What if the don't work for me, am I able to do a exchange of no charge and/or pay the difference or get credit the difference? Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You may view our full return policy here.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)