Choosing the correct keypad and door keeper

A home owner from Marysville Washington says:
Hi, I am looking to purchase the 82-086 keypad lock set I also would like to purchase a Door keeper, could you please tell me which ones I need to make this work on my sliding glass door, thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57CBB41E-CD4D-4A85-8372-63498082C897.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CD980F41-2468-445D-ABB8-2B5C3F027560.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe the 82-086 will work for your door. You should consider our 82-081 instead. I believe this is a newer version of your older style lock set.

As for the keeper, there are a couple different options. Your old mortise looks like our 82-238, which is compatible with keepers like the 89-030 and 89-036. The 89-030 is more common, so look at that first, but you should also consider the 89-036 as a potential solution.

A home owner from Marysville Washington says:
I will purchase the 82-081 and the 89-030, I hope they will work together and work with my sliding glass door. What if the don't work for me, am I able to do a exchange of no charge and/or pay the difference or get credit the difference? Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You may view our full return policy here.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
How to Replace a Sliding Glass Door Latch Lever
VIDEO
WATCH >
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
Legacy Patio Door Handles, Locks & Spindles
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.