Clamp to hold on screen

A home owner from Kansas says:
Looking for part number for clamp to hold screen in casement window. The only label on the window has the numbers 207700 001 CONDOR CA BR 28

Thanks for your help

User submitted photos of a screen clip
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
There are two clips in our inventory that come in mind. Take a look at our 70-106 and 70-080. Could you get either of these to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)