Cliding door handle search

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for a sliding glass door handle for attached...FYI: there is no hole for a latch between the gap of the door as shown in the second picture.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the black part you show is the keeper. Looking closely at this, you might want to consider our 82-009A handle set. This handle would clamp onto the lip on that black keeper on the jamb. Take a look and match up its hole spacing to the holes in your door to see if this could be the handle set you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)