Clip Identification

A handy person from Alabama says:

House was built in 60's clips are aluminum.

Thank you.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. We don't currently have a replacement for this clip, but we're looking into a possible match. Please give us a little more time to confirm if it's something we're able to supply. I hope to get back to you soon one way or the other.

Profile picture of Tom

Okay, we finally have everything we need. The part we found should work well as a replacement for this old clip. We just have to have stock made up so we can add it to our inventory. I'll notify you the very moment it's in our catalog!

Profile picture of Tom

Please see our new 70-230. I think you'll find this is a great match for your old clip.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.