Clip at the botom of a wood sash

A contractor from DC says:
I am trying to replace the item missing in picture 2261 with a part like the one in 2260.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is what's known as a pivot bar. It's hard to tell what you have without exact dimensions, but look at our 26-241 and carefully compare it to your own hardware. Do they match?
A contractor says:
Thanks Tom, Of course I should have measured it, but I was going through a long laundry list at the time and forgot to measure it. So, I will have to go back. Thanks a lot.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)