Clip or bracket in corner of balcony door frame.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
This is one of 4 corner brackets (clips?) in each corner of my balcony door
The other 3 corner clips are ok. Do I really need to replace the broken one? And if so, how?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Do you think our 80-051 would make a good replacement for this? Sizing would be your only question mark.

I'm not totally sure if the 3 existing clips will work by themselves, but it would be a poor recommendation for me to say that you don't need to replace a broken part on your door. The installer used 4 clips for some reason. Better safe than sorry.

the 80-51 is ver similar but not quite the same. Mine is 1 3/8 high and 2 3/4 long where yours is 2? high and 2 3/8 long. The design is also a bit different. I?ve included a new photo, of an existing clip so you can see the difference in design.
PS: The door was installed about 12 years ago. Hoping to get exact one. Not sure if yours will work.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we won't be able to supply your exact type. I don't think it's made anymore. At this time, the 80-051 is the only possible replacement option we can recommend. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.