Clip to hold glass in place

A home owner from Springhill Florida says:
Ashley furniture .plastic piece to hold glass in place. Looking for replacement pieces .
User submitted photos of a glass clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Your clip looks like our 32-324. Could that work as a replacement? See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)