Tilt In Anderseon Clips

A quick learner says:

I need clips like are in the picture so I can slant the window to clean it. The others are lost but if you turn the pic you'll see one. They r on each side and I was wondering if they r called stops. I don't know what kind of windows they r. There's no name on them.

They are Anderson. Three windows side by side. its a tilt window.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200425_152548.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200425_152533.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200425_152531.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This looks like our 20-020 Andersen S-400 DH Tilt-Wash assist. 

Let me know if you had any questions!

A handy person from Independence MO says:

I need a tilt assist part for my Renewal by And windows purchased in 2009. I have ordered the 20-020 above. Not sure it will work as it looks different. See photo.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16815144182303353297131178092531.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry to say that we don't sell this type of tilt assist. We are unable to sell any parts for Renewal by Andersen; they are a little different from typical Andersen parts like the 20-020 and you will need to contact Renewal directly for assistance. They're the only company who can supply this hardware, to my knowledge.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.