Clips attached to strings

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Aluminum up amd down sliding windows. Just moved into a new place. A bunch of these clips are broken on one side. Where can I buy these?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15645393413881581703642.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy summer. I just wanted to let you know that we're looking into the availability of this clip. We're just not sure if it's something that can be replaced by itself, or if you'd need an all new balance. I hope to have an answer for you soon one way or the other, we just have to extend our research. Thanks again for waiting.

A quick learner from San Diego says:
Thanks. I appreciate it.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your continued patience. I'm afraid we've had a hard time finding a good source for this clip. Is that the only part that broke, or could it be the hook on the sash to which the clip attaches?

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to install a S775 balance
How to install a S775 balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.