Clips for curio cabinet with glass

A home owner from Piedmont SC says:
I believe I may have found the right clips. You have some clips called long clips. Please help Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190718_075538745.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190717_214351285.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Thank you very much for your patience during this busy season. I think we can help with this cabinet clip. Start by looking at our 70-209. This was actually designed for screens, but it looks like it can serve the same function here. Let me know what you think.

A home owner from Piedmont SC says:
Because I had not heard back from anyone, we ordered #32-325 ling clips for a curio cabinet with glass. They should be here by today or tomorrow. These clips looked to us like what is already in place with the glass. Do you think they will work? We will give it a try. Thanks, Tamora
Profile picture of Tom

32-325 could also potentially work, though it has a pretty long nub at the end that I don't see on your original. The 32-324 may be closer to the design of your original clip.

A quick learner from SC says:
Hi, looking for something similar to the above but for different purpose. Need 32 metal glass clips to hold glass but need the part with the screw to to be flush/flat against wall, so the above would work if it was out of sturdy metal. Do you have something like that? Or advise me of proper name & where to look? Thanks Steve
Profile picture of Tom

We have metal screen panel clips, but I'm not sure if anything will be ideal for your application. You can review our entire selection here.

SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
SWISCO 32-324 & 32-325 Glass Retaining Clips
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.