Clips for window

A quick learner from Virginia Beach says:
We recently had our windows reglazed and painted. When the middle window glass for the bay window was removed, the 'tabs' that hold the framed glass in the outer frame, disintegrated. I need to find replacements
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named frame_front_latch.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for submitting your inquiry to our discussion board.

Your picture looks something like our part 70-209 .

Take a look at this part, compare the dimensions, and see if this will work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at