Clips on windows that push down channel balance

A quick learner from South Florida says:
The top corners of my Alacan windows have tabs that push down the channel balances, which are like your Series 380. One of the tabs has broken, so the channel balance stays up when I push the window down.

These are plastic tabs that look like they could be replaced. Is this a replacement part you carry?

Two photos attached: one of the broken tab and the other is a tab I removed from another window.

User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 18-179. Check it out and see if you agree.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)