Clips or plastic glass clips to hold in glass on a curio cabinet.

A home owner says:
I'am looking for clear plastic clips that holds glass in a curio cabinet.
Thank you, Diane
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We have a couple different parts that match that description. I would start by looking at our 32-324 and 32-325. If neither of these match, please take a few pictures of the hardware in question and upload those pictures here for us to look at. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)