Clips that hook onto other metal clip on a pulley sysytem to open window

A quick learner from Visalia ca says:
Looking for parts for my aluminum windows. Anyone know what this part is called or part #? House built in 1982.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0897.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0896.JPG
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:

You've got a 15-209 end bracket, I believe!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at