Clips to hold in window grates

A home owner from Michigan says:
I am looking for the clips which hold my window grates on to my window. My windows are approximately 15 years old and I am unable to tell who the mfg. of the window was. I do have a few of the clips left. Attached is a picture. Can tell me if this part available?

Thank you,
A customer submitted photo of a window clip.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Brett. This clip appears to be similar to our 55-176 Andersen Grid Clip, but I can't be sure. Please compare the dimensions to your own hardware and let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)