Closed, surface mount keeper with screws 4-7/16 inch

A quick learner from Carefree, AZ says:
I have glass patio doors with W-M on the handles (? Window Master??). One pair of doors close from the left and from the right to meet in the center. These appear to have been locked with a closed, surface mount keeper (similar to your #89-012), BUT with mounting screws 4-7/16 inch on center. The first 2 photos attached are the existing holes. The next 3 photos are of another glass door and are probably the type of keeper I need.

I am desperate. I have searched everywhere. Can you supply these? If not, any help in identifying them or where I might get them will help. The house was built about 1985, so ask your "old timers"!!!! Thanks, Rick
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Existing Keepers1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Existing Keepers2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Existing Keepers and Ruler.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Needed Keepers and Ruler.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Needed Keepers2.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Rick. I'm afraid I have some bad news. I couldn't find a match for your keeper, either. I looked everywhere for this thing and it doesn't appear to be an option. To be honest with you, I've never seen it before, either. Part of me thinks this is something unique to the makers of your door. 

The good news is, our 89-012 can probably still work for you without issue. The bad news is, you'll have to drill new holes and they won't look half as nice. One issue is that the old screw holes will be exposed, but the other issue is that the keeper will be crooked, since your latch hooks are inverted. That second issue can at least be fixed by flipping the latch hook of one of your handles. See the video below for instructions on how this can be done. That will hopefully alleviate the difference in appearance.

Sorry again that we couldn't find this! I really tried.

Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
Reversing the thumb lock on the Swisco 82-005 Sliding Door Handle
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
How to Replace a Surface Mount Handle Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.