Closet Door Parts

Quick Learner
Apr 14, 2023 10:53 am
Hello I am trying to get the corner block off I need to replace the corner block I took out the 3 screws that holds it on but it won't come off and I am afraid of breaking the mirror this is a bifolding door for my bathroom closet please help I need to replace the little guide caps and the other piece as shown thank you
IMG_1614 IMG_1615 IMG_1616
3 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Tom
Tom from SWISCO
Apr 17, 2023 12:12 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

Thanks for reaching out to us. Once you remove the screws, the corner block should come out. Just make sure to remove the pivot, too. That's the little metal pin you see sticking out of it from the top.

As for the other pieces, we unfortunately don't sell the bracket. The only thing we have is the roll guide, which looks like a match for our 21-174.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts