Closet Door Rollers

A quick learner from Garland, TX says:

The doors involved are likely several decades old. The ONLY part that really needs replacement is the roller which is worn. 

Here are a few pics and the numbers that I see on the part are found on your website but do not correlate to the number replacement that you show. Please help identify and supply us with the correct unit. We require FOUR UNITS. 

Actually. if there were a way to JUST replace the roller, the rest of the units are fine. Is it possible to obtain JUST the rollers and the rivets holding the wheel? How would we remove the old wheels and replace them? I know of automotive garages that have ten ton presses to press bearings in place and could likely use those. Thank you

Gary

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_181658[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_181637[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_181522[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_181452[1].jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220505_181359[1].jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Gary. What you have here is a very old style roller that hasn't been made in many years, to my knowledge. That said, I've known many customers in the past who successfully adapted our 23-041 to work as a replacement. Look it over and see if you think you can do the same.

I'm afraid the wheels are not sold separately in this case.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.