Closet Door Rollers with 1" offset

A home owner from Richmond, VA says:
The products I am trying to replace are closet door rollers that are identical to your 23-009 except the ones I need have a 1 inch offset. I have looked high and low and cannot find them.

I noticed another person asked about 1 inch and the rep responded there was no such thing in your system, and later she changed to 3/4 where there was a suggestion of a replacement but it looked entirely different than the ones I wish to replace.

My question is, can the nylon wheels be sawed or popped off of the plate and new nylon wheels installed? If so, what type of rollers should I get? Like the 23-009 in the photo this appears to be a flat surfaced wheel put on with some type of rivet (I think that's what they call it).

Do you have the wheels and the rivets if this can be done? I think the wheels are 3/16th of an inch or one line short of 1/4 inch on a ruler.

FYI and in case you have a cross-reference, the only identifying marks I can find on the ones I am replacing are the words Grant and Pocket and a number 1013 on one (don't know if this is a front or a back). They are installed on the back of the closet doors if that matters. Thanks!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting and thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately we have not been able to locate a Front Closet Door Roller with a 1" offset.

I'm sorry we were unable to help you at this time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.