Closet Door Rollers with 1" offset

A home owner from Richmond, VA says:
The products I am trying to replace are closet door rollers that are identical to your 23-009 except the ones I need have a 1 inch offset. I have looked high and low and cannot find them.

I noticed another person asked about 1 inch and the rep responded there was no such thing in your system, and later she changed to 3/4 where there was a suggestion of a replacement but it looked entirely different than the ones I wish to replace.

My question is, can the nylon wheels be sawed or popped off of the plate and new nylon wheels installed? If so, what type of rollers should I get? Like the 23-009 in the photo this appears to be a flat surfaced wheel put on with some type of rivet (I think that's what they call it).

Do you have the wheels and the rivets if this can be done? I think the wheels are 3/16th of an inch or one line short of 1/4 inch on a ruler.

FYI and in case you have a cross-reference, the only identifying marks I can find on the ones I am replacing are the words Grant and Pocket and a number 1013 on one (don't know if this is a front or a back). They are installed on the back of the closet doors if that matters. Thanks!
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting and thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately we have not been able to locate a Front Closet Door Roller with a 1" offset.

I'm sorry we were unable to help you at this time.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)