Heavy Duty Version of 23-047?

A contractor from Savanna, Illinois 61074 says:
This is a picture of the original closet rollers I am looking for. I did order one from SWISCO Part #23-047 and I received but a little different. Seemed like lighter duty. I was wanting to get 6 of these if you do have the heavier duty or I can order 5 more of the one I received.
No numbers, just the same as yours says about "To Lower Door" on the back.
Please advise, Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Roller Back.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Closet Roller Front.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe there's a heavy duty version of the 23-047. It's possible yours was made by a different manufacturer, or maybe just an older version by the same manufacturer. Companies who make this kind of hardware often change the materials used to make it to save on manufacturing costs. 

Either way, as long as the dimensions match up to our 23-047 then it is probably our best replacement option.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.