Closet door hardware

A quick learner from USA says:
Do you recognize this piece of hardware? My son recently purchased a condo and one of the closet doors has a piece of hardware missing. We are hoping to obtain another to fix his door.
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This looks like a bracket for a roller unit like our 23-138. is there more to this? I would need to see the rollers that go with this in order to help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)