Closet door roller

A quick learner from California says:
Hi
I have a closet door roller that is broken. The cupped nylon part is gone so I need a new assembly.
Based on the parts I see you have, the 23-043 roller looks like the one I need. I have the door removed however the assembly doesn't come out. The roller assembly is sandwiched into the frame ,mirror with a gasket to keep the mirror snug from rattling etc. I can't see a way of removing the roller assembly with our removing the lower door frame to pop out the assembly. Am I wrong? Can you tell me the way to get the door roller assembly out??

Many Thanks!
Cliff
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Cliff. Removing the bottom part of the mirror frame may be exactly what you need to do. To confirm, can you show me a picture of where the roller is installed? That will give me a better idea of what you're working with. Thanks!

A quick learner from California says:
Hi Tom,

Well I removed the frame screws on the bottom and pulled the frame down. The rollers pushed down out of the frame and I removed them by sliding them out. The frame screws pass thru a hole on the roller mechanism . So, I figured it out and the reverse procedure to install the new rollers. Hope this helps anyone who needs it!
Thanks for your reply!
Cliff
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Awesome! I'm glad you got it sorted. I have no doubt this information will help anyone who happens on it. 

If you had any other questions, you know where to find me.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.