Closet door roller

A home owner from USA says:
Hello, I am trying to find a replacement bottom door roller to a closet door I have. I do not know the part number and couldn't find any serial numbers on the broken piece. Please let me know if you guys are able to figure it out from the pictures and if you guys sell them as well. Thank you for your time,
User submitted photos of a closet door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! This looks like the inside portion of a roller like our 23-199 or 23-225. Look them over and see what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)