Closet door roller replacement

A quick learner from USA says:
I am looking for a replacement closet door roller. As you can see my original hardware is mortised into the the door frame. Unless I can find the exact fit I would prefer to replace only the cartridge with the roller and just slide that into the existing housing. Do you think the roller from your 23-233 would fit in my housing?
User submitted photos of closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, it does look like the closest roller we carry is the 23-233. It seems to mount the same as your roller housing, on the back face and bottom of the door. However, it's not exact. I am sorry we cannot offer a closer match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)