Closet door top mounted rollers for the "front" slider closet door

A home owner from 92626 says:
4850145 US Patent
THM

There are no other markings on the metal. The Roller is inverted, and the Wheel Diameter is 1 3/8. the metal casing is 1.75 inches Wide and the whole assembly without the screw is 3.5 inches. The width of the assembly including the side "wings" is 3.5 inches, and the screw extends from the bottom of the assembly 1.5 inches including the cap of the screw. The total length of the screw appears to be a little more than 2.5 inches, because it inserts into the "housing".

The door requires two of these at the top, and there is a small bottom guide as well, it is made out of plastic. the door requires two of these.

I took them off before I realized that you needed photos of them in place.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I plugged the part number you gave into our database and seen it was associated with our 23-064. I can't be sure that this is what you have without seeing pictures, but compare our dimensions to your original roller and see if they match up.

If you're still unsure, we'll need you to show us some pictures of your original rollers removed from your door to compare to our inventory.

Thank you!

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.