What closet door rollers do I have? How many do I need?

A home owner from USA says:
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am trying to replace some sliding door hardware as the doors do not move easily. I have taken photos (see attached) of the doors, track and hardware and could use help in selecting door rollers. These are large doors as the overall opening is 96".

I believe the closest item on your website is the 23-006 or 23-007. Ideally I would like to have the ability to adjust the height of door roller set after installing.

Please let me know what you recommend. Also, I am thinking it might be helpful if I use three door rollers per door rather than the two since the doors are so heavy. Again, I welcome your suggestions.

Thanks,
Rick
A customer submitted image of their closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Your sample image does look similar to our 23-006 and 23-007, but I can't say anything for sure without knowing more information. What is the diameter of your wheels?

As for how many to use, our 23-006 and 23-007 are meant to carry doors weighing up to 75 pounds.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.