Closet rollers

A quick learner from Toronto says:
Hi, I need the bottom rollers/track guides replaced for a few sliding closet doors in a condo. Im not sure how to describe them but ive seen them often in closets in condos, fairly thin metal with mirrors on the front.

The bottom piece does not have a roller, only 2 plastic tabs that slip into the track.
The serial number on this piece is "dsh 20121", ill attach a pic.

Looking for 6 of these.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210530_111834.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210530_112129.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! This part is commonly referred to a closet door guide, or slider. Yours in particular looks like our 23-026. Check it out and let me know if you agree!

A handy person from Toronto, Ontario, canada says:
Bottom track guide on sliding pocket closet doors is missing a screw. Part is marked "DSH 20121". Need a replacement part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Screenshot_20220322-165801_Tasker.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello again! This appears to be the same roller you showed above, for which we suggested the 23-026. Is there any reason you don't think the 23-026 will work in this case?

A handy person from Toronto, Ontario, canada says:
Yes sorry that piece will work again, I've told the customer to order them. Submitted the request before I thought to check, sorry about that
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.