Closet top Door Roller

A home owner from Mansfield, TX says:
We have a condo that was built around 1985. Our kids have lived there while attending school but when the last one moved we discovered that one closet door is missing both of the overhead rollers. The guides at the bottom are still there. The closet doors are the by-pass type and cover one wall. I took a photo of one roller but didn't measure it. I'm going back over today and can do so if that is needed for identifying the roller. The roller doesn't seem to screw into the door, it just clips into the frame. I would greatly appreciate your help in identifying this roller or recommending a replacement roller or method to repair the door. Thanks!
User submitted picture of bypass door guide roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, and thanks for posting! Have you seen our 23-046 Neutral Top Hanger? This looks very similar to your own hardware. When you're able to get dimensions, compare them to this part and see if they match up!
A home owner from Mansfield, Texas says:
I think the part you suggested is just what I need. Thanks!!!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.