Coil Balance Parts

A home owner from USA says:
Hello Customer support, on your website I saw a similar coil to mine shown in the photo. It looks like the 190 series. We have 2 coils as shown in the pic, one is stamped 740 the other 840. Your site has the 740 but not the 840. How can we find the 840? Is there a special tool to replace these coils? Does the stamped code exactly identify the product or do I need to measure the length of the coil? We have another size window, so that window will probably have different coil codes, correct? Also, we can just replace the coils, correct? If needed, are the plastic parts available? Thanks for your time in answering all our questions, this is new to us, Mary
User submitted photos of a coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, you can replace just the coil springs. We carry the S190-740 already, and we will work on bringing in the 840 stamp, as well. We will let you know as soon as it is available to purchase.

For the other parts, see our 15-180 shoe, 15-181 clip, and 15-182 bushing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, our new S190-840 is now online and available to purchase.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)