Coil Balance Replacement part

A landlord from Anderson, IN says:
I have this part that needs replaced. it is 1 1/2 inches in length and 3/4 inch wide. Picture included. Please respond to see what will work best to replace. We cannot find a stamp or marking on the hardware itself.

Thank you,

User submitted photo of coil balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Shawn, the coil balance appears to be the Swisco Series 190. There should be a stamp on the tip of the coil balance. You will want remove the balance system from your sash and take a look.

You will also want to take a look at corresponding parts, like the 15-180 Coil Balance Shoe, the 15-182 Coil Bushing and the 15-186 Spring Clip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at