Coil Balance Shoe & Double Support Detent Clip

A quick learner from Forestville, CA says:
Hi Again..., Yesterday we discovered that our tenant damaged the vertical sliding mechanisms in two (identical) double hung window. We think she forced the upper sash down, breaking the balance shoe and the support clip.
I've looked thru your site and think I've figured out the components needed to make the repair, but would appreciate your input and confirmation.
The two components I've located on Swisco site:
#15-180 'Coil Balance Shoe'
#15-181 Double Support Detent Clip

I've attached pictures of what we have currently for your input. Thanks!! Brent
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1118221548a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1118221557b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1118221557a.jpg
A quick learner from Forestville, CA says:
Hi, I took more pictures of the 'coil balance shoe' that I was inquiring about on your reference # D274405 inquiry from Sat (11/19) morning. These additional pictures are attached here.
Based on the measurements of that existing shoe in an identical window, we believe your Product Code (part) #15-180, will fit perfectly. Measuring the same part on another (not broken) window, the existing part measures width (1 1/4") depth (17/32") and height (2"); the same as the measurements as your #15-180.
Appreciate your input.
Brent
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1119221338a.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Brent,

Based on your photos, I agree that you would need to 15-180 pivot shoe, which uses S190 coil springs, 15-181 double support, and 15-182 bushing. There should be numbers stmaped on the base of your coil springs that you would use to choose the correspinding strength options. Thanks for posting! 

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.