Coil Balance inquiry

A home owner from USA says:

I spoke with A representative yesterday at your store and I am not sure what type of part I need to fix my window. The make of the window is Patriot. I need a coil balance for it. The attached pictures should give you an indication of what type of coil balance I need. Can you please take a look and let me know what coil balance will fit the window above. Thank you!

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The manufacturer has actually discontinued your coil balance system and recommend our Series 152 coil balance spring as a replacement. From your photo, it looks like it has a #8 printed on it so our S152-8 coil spring and our 15-158 pivot shoe would be the best place to start. Other parts you may need if they're broken or missing are our 15-143 support flange, 15-144 support cap, 15-145 support barrel and 33-072 screw. Finally, for your tilt latches, see our 26-120 and 26-121 and compare your measurements to ours.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)