Coil Housing Parts

A home owner from New York says:

Hello.

Here's a photo of what part I need to order. Rep I spoke to said send photos, to figure out what I need to order.

I need 2 coil covers and 2 bushings.

I already got from you the coils and other parts for this window.

Thanks

David 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190603_165557.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190610_125743312.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190610_130042207.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi David. Looks like you have a 15-175 Pivot Shoe, which is compatible with the Series 152 Coil Springs that you already procured. We carry a slightly different housing assembly for the Series 152 Springs than your older parts, but it should work all the same. See our 15-143, 15-144, and 15-145. These parts essentially 'sandwich' around the coil spring. Take a look and see what you think.

A home owner from New York says:
Bob... Thank you for your time looking for these parts. The property owner had some old window parts kicking around and was able to locate the 2 missing parts I needed. Thanks again for your time. Will be ordering again for other future projects. Dave G.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good Dave! Let us know if you need anything else! And many thanks for considering our business. We appreciate it. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)