Coil Spring Balance Shoe

A quick learner from Bayonne, NJ says:
I have recently ordered & received shoes part # 15-180 which are too thin. They're only a 1/2" deep or thick. I have also requested a return of these parts and if you have the parts I have pictured, I would like to order those. Thank you, Mr. John Marino
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_1992 r.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_1993 r.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey John. Sorry to hear the 15-180 didn't work for you. This pivot shoe is a little odd at first glance. Can you tell me its width and thickness? Can you also show me the 'tongue' of one of the coil balances that attaches to it? From there we'll see what options we have. 

A quick learner from Bayonne, NJ says:
The measurements are on the pictures. They are 3/4" thick, 1 1/4" , 1 1/2" high. The coil is 3/4" wide.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail_IMG_2001 r.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Our closest match to this pivot shoe is our 15-192, but it's 7/8" thick, so you may need to file down the shoe to get it to fit. Note that modified items cannot be returned for refunds. The 15-194 uses 3/4" wide coil springs, our Series 170 and Series 171. The video below explains more.

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.